From the Editors at Netscape
... very surprising. Find out how to get your lips a luscious shade of the season's most in-demand color.
The hottest lipstick color is nude. Yes, this is one time that every woman should go nude!
But achieving the look of wearing no shade at all doesn't mean that you wear nothing on your lips. "Instead, getting your lips a luscious shade of nude means finding the best lipstick for you, and getting your lips ready to bare all with the TLC that they deserve," says Carefair.com.
So what color is best for that oh-so-sexy nude look? More than a color, it's a subtle tint. Keep your coloring in mind when you choose a lipstick shade. For example, blondes with fair complexions should look for a pink shimmer, while those with darker brown hair and darker skin should look for caramel or ginger tints.
The best way to apply lipstick:
2. When applying lipstick, first place a layer of foundation over the surface of your lips.
3. Apply your favorite nude lipstick shade.
4. Want a sexy pout? Add a hint of gloss across the center of your lower lip.
5. Glam up your lips for that special evening out by using a tinted lip gloss. This gives your lips lots of shine, but a subtle, natural-looking color.
6. To make your lips look fuller, add a touch of red lipstick to the center of the bottom lip. Blend it in well and then top it off with a bit of gloss.