Over the past couple of years, we've seen nude become the new black. The color is versatile, timeless and chic. You probably picked up the sought-after nude pumps this summer or this past year, but have you thought about nude flats? If you are looking for some new flats to throw into your current mix of flats, I'd recommend going nude.
I like these 5 below for their simplicity and practicality. You could wear any of these everyday. Play up your outfits in them. Because these are flats, you'll literally get a lot more mileage in them than your nude pumps.
From left to right:
1. Gabriella Rocha Hoffpavir Nude Flats, $20
2. Charlotte Russe Patent Bow-Front Flats, $24.50
3. Report Hayes Nude Flats, $39.99 (Retail $59.99)
4. Soda Sunglasses Gipsy Womens Shoes, $14.97 (Retail $24.99)
5. MICHAEL Michael Kors Fulton Quilted Moccasins, $98
Fall/Winter 2011 Trend Alert: Thigh High Boots
Looks for Less: Ankle Boots Under $50
Ballet Flats for Every Occasion
Winter 2011/2012 Trend: Metallics