Reminiscent of the bold, industrial character of an early 20th-century work table, our Benchwright Dining Table creates an expressive backdrop for entertaining. Its reclaimed pine top has a weathered and timeworn patina, providing beautiful evidence of its past use; the legs and top are accented with oversized metal bolts and metal support brackets with turnbuckle details.
- 74" long x 38" deep x 30" high
- Expertly crafted from thick planks of meticulously weathered and distressed wood with forged iron.
- Detailed with oversized bolts on the legs and tabletop.
- Finished by hand with a wax finish to protect the wood without concealing its character.
- Wax Pine finish.
- Wax Pine finish is built from reclaimed pine.
- Overall: 74 wide x 38 deep x 30 high
- Tabletop: 74 wide x 38 deep x 2.5 thick
- Overhang: 2 (at head), 8.25 (at sides)
- Wood stretcher: 4 wide x 36.5 deep x 1.5 high
- Metal stretcher: 56 wide x 4 deep x 2 high
- Leg: 4 square x 29 high
- Clearance from floor to underneath tabletop: 27.5 high
- Distance between legs (at sides): 50.5
- Distance between legs (at head): 28.5
- Weight: 110 pounds