Spa Sea Moss Black Sand Body Scrub by H2O Plus is a rich volcanic scrub that reveals skin that feels remarkably smooth and invigorated with Irish moss, sea salt, aloe and provitamin B. Now in travel size.
- Micro-fine black sand derived from cooled lava gently exfoliates dull, dry skin.
- Irish Moss blends with sea salt, aloe vera and provitamin B to deeply hydrate, soothe and revitalize.
- Hints of fresh water lily and lush marine accords lightly scent the skin. Key Elements:
- Irish Moss: A species of red algae which grows abundantly along the rocky parts of the Atlantic coast of Europe and North America. Rich in iodine and sulfur, Irish Moss is mainly composed of the polysaccharide carrageenan, 10% protein and about 15% mineral matter.
- Water Lily: An aquatic plant with floating leaves and flowers that grows in the water of ponds. It has anti-oxidant, soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Black Sand: A natural exfoliant, volcanic black sand is found in Polynesian lagoons and islands. Micro-fine particles are part of natural process of lava erupting onto a shallow sea floor, rapidly cools and shatters into sand and rubble. Black sand beaches occur when hot lava meets sea water.