Loaded with superior insulation that stays warm even when damp and is highly compressible, the Patagonia Micro Puff Hoody is prepared for torrential showers and biting winds. With a durable , wind-proof shell and lining treated with DWR water-repel finish, the adjustable hood is spacious enough to fit over a helmet and has articulated detailing at the elbow for improved coverage and freedom to move. This Patagonia jacket is finished with a drawcord hem, interior and hand-warmer pockets (with zips) plus contour quilting for a more feminine fit.
- Updated with superwarm, compressible 100-g PrimaLoft Sport insulation that's durable, soft and exceptionally warm when wet.
- Single-pull hood adjustment controls volume and improves visibility.
- Articulated elbows and Gasket Dry Cuff enhance protection.
- Zippered pockets: Two handwarmers and one internal storage pocket.
- Full-length front zipper is backed with a low bulk wind flap; drawcord hem.
- Updated fit; stuff sack included.
- 464 g (16.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- At Patagonia we seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's our mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, we work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to us, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.