Modeled after a bench we spotted at a French flea market, this daybed is crafted from pine and pine veneers with a scalloped camelback, a deep apron and curved arms that flow into cabriole legs. The tufted cushion is covered in a ticking stripe or in honey-colored cotton twill.
- Built with a kiln-dried solid pine frame, this daybed is an ideal space saver.
- Graceful curves and a carved apron adorn the daybed front.
- Features slightly flared endboards and a paneled camelback.
- Hand-applied exclusive multistep Vintage Cognac finish.
- Add our tufted Darby Daybed Cushion (sold separately).
- Daybed: 82.5" wide x 42" deep x 38" high
- Daybed Cushion: 75" wide x 39" deep x 6" thick
- Built from solid pine, pine veneers and MDF.
- Hardwood slat-roll support is designed to hold our Darby Daybed Cushion or a standard twin-sized mattress (both sold separately).
- Upholstered tufted daybed cushion has a foam/polyester fill.
- Cushion's nonremovable black and white striped cover is 100% cotton twill.
- Daybed Overall: 82.5" wide x 42" deep x 38" high
- Seat: 75" wide x 39" deep x 15.5" high
- Clearance Under Daybed: 9"
- Distance Between Legs: 75" side to side; 37.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 105 pounds Daybed Cushion Overall: 78" wide x 39" deep x 6" thick
- Tufts: 15
- Weight: 13 pounds