We built our Hampstead Chaise from premium teak because it lasts long and ages beautifully. Our expert craftsmen added classic details like an X-back design, scooped arm posts, gentle scrolls and tapered legs to create a lounge piece that’s beautiful as well as rugged.
- 30.5" wide x 86" long x 21–43.5" high
- Built from teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor use.
- Adjusts to four positions.
- All exposed hardware has an antique brass finish.
- Thick cushion (sold separately) is wrapped in water-repellent polyester canvas or Sunbrella®; imported.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested teak, a dense hardwood that’s ideal for outdoor furniture because it’s rich in moisture-resistant oils.
- Thick weatherproof cushion in ring-spun polyester canvas or Sunbrella® fabric.
- Overall: 30.5" wide x 86" long x 23–43.5" high
- Seat: 26.5" wide x 48" deep x 13" high
- Backrest: 26" wide x 38" long
- Reclining Positions: 4
- Armrest: 32" long
- Armrest Height Above Floor: 23"
- Weight: 56 pounds
- Cushion: 26" wide x 83" long x 2.5" thick