Crafted from reclaimed pine with a pronounced grain and visible knots and fissures, our medicine cabinet resembles a farmhouse antique. A wax finish seals and protects the wood without concealing its character.
- 24.5" wide x 7" deep x 30" high
- Crafted of reclaimed pine.
- Features three adjustable tempered-glass shelves.
- Beveled mirror on door.
- Mounts to open left or right.
- Wax finish is applied by hand.
- Professional installation recommended.
- Shelves are made of tempered glass.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Mounts to wall using four keyholes at the top back of unit.
- Overall: 24.5 wide x 7 deep x 30 high
- Interior (without shelves): 20.5 wide x 4.5 deep x 26.5 high
- Weight: 25 pounds