Careful observers will discover one-word color names hidden within the branches, leaves and flowers of our vintage design. Printed for softness on organic cotton, the intricate pattern resembles a beautiful mosaic.
- 100% organic cotton percale.
- 200 thread count.
- A brilliant color palette instantly updates the bedroom.
- Duvet cover has a hidden button closure and interior ties to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham has an envelope closure; insert is sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Duvet swatches, below, are available for $7 each.
- Watch a video about the process used to create our .
- Beautifully woven of 200-thread-count 100% organic cotton percale.
- Finished with cotton-twill interior corner ties and a 6" inner flap with a button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- King and Cal. King sizes have 2 additional ties centered along the top and bottom edges.
- Buttons on the duvet cover are secured with lockstitching for enduring style.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately: down blend or synthetic.
- Pottery Barn Naturals are made with organic cotton fiber that is certified to have been grown without chemicals, synthetic fertilizers or pesticides. Purchasing these textiles supports the organic farming industry and is a safe, healthy and beautiful way to live green. Duvet Cover Twin: 68 x 86"
- Full, Queen: 92 x 88"
- King, Cal. King: 108 x 92" Sham Standard: 20 x 26"
- Euro: 26" square
- Flange: 2" wide