RLX's ski jacket features shiny vapor nylon that's insulated with a warm down fill and equipped with the RECCO® avalanche rescue system.
- Water-repellent double-zip closure at the front. Protective hood. High funnelneck can be cinched down away from the face or worn high for protection against wind and cold.
- Microfleece at the interior collar and side-pocket bags for comfort against the skin. Interior elastic at the hem and sleeve cuffs for a close fit to the body.
- Zip pockets at the sides. "RLX"-engraved metal rivets. "RLX" screen-print at the left sleeve. Zip-through vents at the back sides with mesh power gauze for ventilation. Removable powder skirt.
- Developed by Magnus Granhed, the RECCO® system consists of a detector used by rescue teams and a reflector worn by skiers.
- 21" length. 100% nylon. Lining: 100% nylon. Filling: 80% down; 20% other feathers. Machine washable. Imported.