A slipcover gives a relaxed look to the endlessly versatile Porter Dining Chair, whose timeless lines combine to create generous comfort for the dining room and beyond. The slipcovers can be removed, which makes cleaning simple, and they're available in different fabrics, so changing the chair's look is easy.
- Solid wood frame with upholstered cotton muslin; solid wood legs with chocolate-stained finish.
- Solid slipcovers are 55% linen/45% cotton; printed slipcovers are 100% cotton.
- Slipcovers can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Coordinates with west elm’s Porter Upholstered Arm and Leather Dining Chairs (sold separately).
- Minimal assembly required.
- Frame: Spot clean. Slipcovers: Machine wash solids or dry clean prints.